Join the Hire All Family
Junior Sales Representative
Hire All is looking for an experienced and professional sales representative, who is capable of leading our 9 branches to achieve above and beyond our vision and mission.
Job description, includes but is not limited to:
• Oversee sales related aspects of Hire All.
• Responsible for growing Hire All’s client base.
• Forming as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
• Assisting in branches.
• Finding tenders.
1. You must be a deal closer, a relationship forger, a dream achiever, and a team player.
2. Work experience as a sales representative will be advantageous.
3. Previous experience in plant hire or knowledge of construction would be a massive benefit.
4. You must be a door opener who wants to land business for the long term.
5. You must have a flexible and can do attitude.
6. It’s essential that you have a target driven mindset and desire to always do more.
7. You must always be willing to ask for help when required .
8. You must be a person who wants to hold themselves accountable.
9. You need to be proficient in Excel
10. You must have good Human Relations (HR) and Industrial Relations (IR) skills and knowledge
11. You must be self-motivated.
12. Must have a valid drivers license.
Hire All’s senior management team has many years of experience in this industry, and are willing to guide and support you when needed.
Negotiable salary with a lucrative incentive plan (commission)
Please note: Should you not receive a response within 5 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.