Join the Hire All Family
A position as an Auto-Electrician for Big/Yellow Plant has opened up at Hire All.
We are currently looking for an experienced auto-electrician to assist on the electrical side of our fleet of plant.
From excavators, TLBs, bobcats, compressors, as well as our trucks and bakkies.
We are a big company and have a solid support structure to assist you in succeeding.
Should you shine and show your full potential there is opportunity to grow within our organisation.
- You need to be analytical and be able to work on your own without major supervision!
- You must have experience in repairing starter motors and then general repairs of electric circuits.
1. You need to have papers showing your formal training (although not critical, it will benefit our selection!)
2. You must have at least 2 years working experience as an auto-electrician. This is non-negotiable!
3. A valid driver’s license, as you will be required to go to site!
Please note: Should you not receive a response within 5 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.