Hire All is looking for an experienced and professional sales manager, who is capable of leading our 9 branches to achieve above and beyond our vision and mission.
Job description, includes but is not limited to:
- Oversee all sales related aspects of Hire All.
- Responsible for Hire All’s top 20 clients.
- Responsible for growing Hire All’s client base.
- Analyse approximately 20 000 debtors, highlighting potential clients as well as problem customers.
- Manage and lead all sales representatives.
- You must be a deal closer, a relationship forger, a dream achiever and a team player.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years work experience as a sales manager.
- You need to be proficient in Excel.
- You must have good Human Relations (HR) and Industrial Relations (IR) skills and knowledge.
- You must have a good vision and foresight on smart and best practice.
- You must be able to budget sufficiently in order to keep costs down whilst simultaneously boosting sales.
- You must be self-motivated.
- You must be able to motivate your team.
Hire All’s senior management team has many years of experience in this industry, and are willing to guide and support you when needed.
Negotiable salary with a lucrative incentive plan.
If you believe you fulfil all the requirements click the link below to submit you CV
Please note: Should you not receive a response within 72 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful